Here is something really fun Nanny found at Braingle. Try it on your own or with the whole family. Click the Braingle link for the answer. They also include a "Grid Solver" to assist you in solving it.
|Photo: Cool Picture Gallery|
Male: Punkin, Batman, Billy, Jake, Dibii
Female: Pepper, Sally, Ruby, Spot, Starbuck
Snack: Chicken, Mice, Tuna, Ice Cream, Chips
Activity: Laser, String, Sleep, Beat Up, Ball
# in Litter: 1,3,5,7,9
1. The five males were: Jake, the one that liked tuna fish & had five kittens, the one that liked Spot, the one that liked to beat up other cats, and the one that loved ice cream.
2. The five females were: Starbuck, the one that had nine kittens, the one that liked to eat chicken & chase a ball, the one that liked to sleep, and the one that liked Punkin.
3. Dibii (who had three kittens) liked to chase the laser light but not mice. On the other hand, Sally loved to chase mice but not string.
4. Batman didn't have a thing for Sally and he didn't have seven kittens. Billy, who thought of himself as very big & tough, had the most kittens & wasn't about to chase some stupid string around - what a waste of time!
5. Ruby loved to cuddle up to her male for a long afternoon nap in the sun but hated it when he ate his chips in bed. That may be the reason they didn't have the most kittens (they didn't have the least either).
6. Pepper & Punkin didn't have one kitten but they did like tuna fish.
Some Saturday fun for you and your family.